Wednesday, July 14, 2010

Featured: Photographers: Medina,V P.1

As I established this blog, I've quested for a good way of expressing my thoughts, feelings, beliefs, interests, etc. And now I've decided to step it up and show you my perspective towards a wide range of interests. As you've noticed, I have an eye for photography, at the elementary level, but i'm working on it. As I build up on my skills and talents, I try to learn more about those who share similar interests and hobbies.


Medina, Victor


Me: What Motivates you to Shoot? What do you quest for while you're in the mood to shoot?
Medina: Living life and abstraction of seeing what most people don't.


His response was simple yet intriguing, and the below pieces are a good demonstration of his statement.


























Medina is that "guy" who is the right person, has the right eye, at the right time. Photographers take time and practice to capture strong movements and emotions correctly and immaculately. These few samples of his work shows you his natural aptitude and distinctive perspective towards paralyzing time and putting it to visual memory.



Check out More from Victor Medina here

No comments:

Post a Comment