Sunday, August 1, 2010

"Oh life"

I have given myself some thought
Pondering deeply investigating what I want
In life, I thought, was simple and clear
Test my ability to uphold happiness and tolerate fear
No my dear
It’s intangible with foreshadowing what’s future and far
And cherishing the good moment’s that are present and near
Stationary and stuck hoping for progress pushing all the effort in gear
Moving towards the fog of dew, nothing seems clear
You’re confused, yielding to drops of tears

Stop

You trip, you fall, you get up, and you’re alive
Life is paused without sincere strife
Struggle through the pain in your chest from that knife
You look back, your hesitant, you think twice

Where’d you put your soul to utmost submission?
Where’s your final goal’s destination?
Will you be able to bare this long-term expedition?
And who are you through definition?

You feel lost, empty, and hollow
Looking for an individual to hold tight to and follow
Never- you’re a free bird, let your pride stand and don’t ever swallow
Play the game of life, and if necessary foul
You will sweat and struggle, but let your success be the drying towel

1 comment: