Wednesday, March 3, 2010

Motivation to Progression: Intro

It's the final destinaltion that we fear the ending conclusion of whatever we seek in life anxiety becomes the necessity for progression and anticipation it's counterpart. The question lies in the road pathway and journey to that ending. The people we seek to share this path with, our faith that gives us the substance in hope and optimism, and the level of importance of whatever you seek in life. I listened to a wonderful man speak, an identity I wasn't aware of but his aura reflected fearful posititvity a strong demenour stance and structure, he started with a scream to grab my attention and concluded with keep you posture straight breath in and only walk ahead and never look back. I took that with me and applied it with everything, I then literally walked on the court yard heard my name and didn't look back-that second I had a sense of individualty; I didn't give into distractions. However figuratively It has become my motivation to progression. Never reflect dependency on others regardless of the situation if you want to be an individual don't feed off others who are on their paths seek aid and guidance from those who successesed and arrived to your destination ahead of you.

No comments:

Post a Comment